Pixologic ZBrush 2021.1 (x64) Multilingual | 1.65 GB
ZBrush sets the industry standard for digital sculpting and painting. Its features enable you to use customizable brushes to shape, texture and paint virtual clay in a real-time environment that provides instant feedback. When you use ZBrush you’ll be empowered by the same tools employed by film studios, game developers, toy/collectible makers, jewelry designers, automotive/aviation designers, illustrators, advertisers, scientists and other artists the world over. In fact, we have even received an Academy Award for the technology that powers ZBrush. In short, ZBrush is an art tool created by artists, for artists. It allows you to create models and illustrations limited only by your imagination, at a speed that allows you to stand out in today’s fast paced industry.
Highly Recommended Specifications:
– OS: 64-bit editions of Windows Vista or newer.
– CPU: Intel i5/i7/Xeon technology or AMD equivalent.
– RAM: 8 GB required for working with multi-million poly models. (16+ GB preferred.)
– HDD: 100 GB of free hard drive space for ZBrush and its scratch disk. (SSD drive highly recommended.)
– Pen Tablet: Wacom or Wacom compatible. (WinTab API.)
– Monitor: 1920×1080 monitor resolution or higher with 32-bit color.
– Video card: Most cards manufactured 2008 or newer. Must support OpenGL 3.3 or higher.
Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction - Premium is support resumable