Full Convert is the easiest way to convert your database .
Whether you need to simply copy your data over or have sophisticated customization needs, you have come to the right place. All popular databases are supported.
A high-speed database converter carefully engineered to efficiently handle even the largest databases.
Migrate your database effortlesly. Copy all your table data, indexes, foreign keys – and more.
• Supports over 30 database engines directly with no drivers needed • Supports even many more via standard ODBC drivers • Supports databases and individual tables of unlimited size and streams data with minimal memory consumption • Auto-adapts to user configuration for maximum speed • Auto-adapts to target database rules when naming objects • Uses bulk insert modes of target databases wherever possible • Built-in Scheduler for recurring conversions • Easy to use modern interface • Database explorer • Command-line support with rich project override switches • Automatic character set translation • Full Unicode support for international character data
Incredible conversion speed
• Only dedicated native database components used for maximum speed, control, and reliability • Auto-select of optimal algorithm to transfer data reliably based on table structure, database engine and database version • Speeds of over 100 thousand records per second reached in favorable configurations • Speeds of 100 thousand records per second are common with fast target database server
• Full Unicode support for international character data • Easy export to Microsoft Excel • Copy part or all of the data and paste it elsewhere in tab-separated value format • Best fit columns and Auto-height rows • In-place image and BLOB viewing
• Table customization available for each table separately • Renaming of both table and each column • Skipping of certain columns in conversion • Creation of new columns with specification of SQL data expressions • Free-style data type and default value modification per column • Source table filtering (SQL where condition specification)
• Conversion step modification (create table, indexes, constraints) • Schema mapping • Mappings for all data types. Specific type lengths rules supported. • Data creation override (copy data, append, no data) • Auto-rename objects (table name prefix, table and column casing) • Run SQL scripts before and after conversion, on both source and target database • SQL scripts and system commands can be specified for execution before or after each conversion
• SQL logging and conversion error logging • Specification of throttling when you don’t want to tax your database servers or file-system too much • Automatic character-set translation.